Friday, December 12, 2008

An Odd Person Me is?

I <3 surveys.

1. The first test i took was not to my liking. The questions were simply yes and no, but they didn't ask for the degree to which it is yes or no. I did feel the questions were straightforward, but I was greatly surprised at my results.


Your Type is ESTJ
Extraverted 1
Sensing 12
Thinking 38
Judging 1

I'm not really sure what it means by judging, but I do find myself to be a thoughtful person. My sensing is probably low because I tend to be insensitive to the feelings of others- something i need to work on. What surprised me is my low score on extraverted, I like to think I'm more social than this. Overall I'd rate the test a 6 out of 10.

___________________________________________________________________

2. The next test I took was the Sims Personality Test. Growing up I played the game the Sims alot so i was pretty interested. I thought the test was good because of its variety of questions, and a degree to yes or no on the answer to a question. However, I could see some questions being difficult for a young kid to understand. I don't even know what "27. Can be cold and aloof"
means. The scores rated my neatness, kindness, niceness, activeness, playfulness, and socialness on a 1-10 score. It provided alot of detail, and some memorable details involving how a Sim with this score would behave in the game. I'd rate the test 8 of 10.

___________________________________________________________________

3. After seeing everyone else rating photos of people for attractiveness, I decided to take a crack at it myself. The test itself was fun, but I would have liked to see the results broken down into more categories. This attitude can be partially explained by my survey results. For all but one category, i scored average which really wasn't interesting at all. As it turned out I scored high on the category labeled "trendy". The results said individuals who score high on this dimension tend to prefer women that are well-dressed and well-groomed, fashionable, urban, and more feminine. These results seem pretty accurate I would rate the test 7 of 10.

___________________________________________________________________

4. The fourth test I took was the "Job Attitudes" one. This survery particularly interested me because I can't decide whether or not to return as a Lifeguard this summer at my community pool. The questions on this test were well though out, but the length was a bit long. At the end, the survery results were very detailed and accurate according to my beliefs. The test said
Your score on Job Satisfaction was 45.00. The average score is 60.5. I am giving this test a 9.5 of 10.

___________________________________________________________________

5. The final test I took part in was the "True Crime" survey. This interested me because my father works with law enforcement and I enjoy shows such as Law and Order: SVU. The survey tested the degree to which our thoughts of attractiveness are influenced by the crime the person committed. Women should a significant difference in their opinion in the attractiveness of a murderer and a robber. Men were more consistent. I fit into the same generalization and my scores once again were unsurprising. The test itself was well organized and written. I would rate the survey an 8 of 10.

4 comments:

Zach M. said...

Nice post. You gave your opinions and rated the different quizzes well.

lily w. said...

true crime? haha i can't really see you doing that. well maybe a bit. :)

Brooke :) said...

Great! you seemed to evaluate the tests very well. They seemed to be good.

Alec G said...

I like how you rated the tests out of 10. That made what you thought about them really clear. Nice job!